Thursday 7 March 2013

I miss my Bestfriends :(


During angge's birthday



Our burlesque night.. :)
Well, kinda lonely this past few days coz i'm really starting to miss my friends. Specially this 2 girls who's with me all the time during the days I needed a family. Well actually, the li-lo thing happened last year. Since i am working in ortigas, I don't even have a time to go out with them coz i am really busy & tired coz of work. One of the reason also is I stopped drinking alcohol.yeah.. For the truth, i did stop drinking. I dunno. It's just that maybe i'm tired of hanging out all the time. Got lots of  family problems also, so maybe that's one of the reason why I focused on having a good life and settle things down. It's hard. Coz even if i wanna go out with them just to have coffee or in their house. Can't anymore coz of my busy schedule.. I'm still thankful they're still inviting me though to their parties,etc. But ofcourse everything has its end. I know they don't miss me that much anymore & for me it's normal. Maybe because they got tired of asking me out. I always fail to come with them. One of the reason also why I stopped acting like a "GALA" girl is because I'm gonna be a mommie soon.. So I am more focusing on being a responsible momma.. It's really hard.. But I know i'll get used to it.. It's just that i really do miss them. Honestly, i'm always lookin at our pics now. I feel jelly when they're posting pics together and i ain't with them. It's sad but i'm facing the reality that maybe they're tired of me. I just hope and wish that eventough things like this happen, they're still there. Coz it's already proven and tested. Whenever, I needed them, they're STILL there to help me on my problems, through bad and good times ofcourse! I am lucky having this 2 ladies as my best of friends. Coz we have the same thoughts for boys, girls stuffs. Actually i miss buying make-ups with them. I remember my birthday way back 2011, we celebrated on angge's and we bought and Etude bb cream for the 3 of us. It was fun and i miss those times. I don't regret the things i have for now because i'm happy with it. But I realized that I am losing my friends because of bein so much serious in life. Maybe i need to hangout again, (though i'm preggy). But time will come. It will happen again. In God's will. Love you Eunice&Angge. Thanks for everything. :-* Miss you bigtime eyutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment