Sunday 17 March 2013

A happy family day!

Wow! It was one of the day na sobrang na-miss ko. Ang family day. Woke up at 10am. Was abt to cook tokwa't baboy coz it was requested by my officemates so i asked jaja to buy ingredients. But.. When he came back and im abt to cook, christian called and told me they're on their way. He's with ta liza & to noyz. They said we will go visit lola's house because of wht happened. (that kuya pandong is sleeping there without our permission) well, we're planning to clean again the house and do a makeover. We'll stay there i guess after vacation & that's for good.. ;) i miss that house & i miss lola also. -,- after visiting the house, we ate at ate glo's carenderia. (lola's bestfriend) i miss the foods there. We ate menudo, dinuguan, pakbet, giniling & some soups! It's one of the best!ü after eating, we went to forest park to visit lola minang. It was very hot that time coz it's lunch so we stayed there for a couple of mins only.. I miss lola ;( after that, we dropped by ta liza in vicas coz she'll go home in valenzuela. Tito ninoy dropped us at home coz he'll be goin to kuya allan for his tats. While waiting for him, the 3 boys (jaja,christian,jeric) went to wibby to play dota. And us, the girls (leleng,duday&me) cleaned the house. I cleaned our room and comfort room! Achievement!lol then took a nap. At 7:30pm, tito ninoy pick us up again and we eat at dory's restaurant. My gosh! I really miss the foods there. I ate a lot!! I am so full. I mean me & baby we're so full! Hahaha!! It's a bloody busy day. Though i wasn't able to go to work. It's all worth it. Oh God :) thanks for my family & for keeping us stronger than ever. How i really miss
The old times with them :( right nw, jaja and jello and leleng picked up trisha & jb at kilo. They will stay here until tuesday.ü i hope bea&bianca's here also :) lyin in bed right now having some rest.. Coz a while ago my tummy aches. Dnt knw wht happened :) so, so, this day was good. Thank you lord and sorry for not goin to church today :( :*











No comments:

Post a Comment