Wednesday 6 March 2013

Starting my blog with..

Here's a picture of me taken march 2013.lol 

Hello. So again for the nth time, i'm creating my new blog site. I just hope this will be my last blog. As you can see, i already have my previous blog using multiply but uggghh.. multiply were already a dead site.. huhu! -_- really sad coz i used it since 2005 & got loads of memories there. Tried to keep it but I failed. So i hope this site won't do that to me. :/ though it's just free.. loved it anyway. xx So as for the moment, i'm here at the office. No clients so i'm just blogging & that ain't a bad thing, right?lol just recently I created our company forum site which is www.rands.forumfreez.com. So i decided to create my new new new new blog,too. You know how addicted I am in stuffs like this.. :) You will also notice I got lots of pooh on my page, it's because i love him! hahaha! bleee... nway, just keep it reall. I'll keep you guys posted.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment