Sunday 17 March 2013

Bad day.. -_-

I actually arrived 11:45 in the office and obviously I am late. Then Rex told me that " I think you will be removed here" i'm like what do you mean & he said, " you know you have previous history of bein late,ryt?" and i said, "i know, but we do have the rules, right? It's only my 2nd late for this month!" The rule says that if you'll be late for the 3rd time, you will be sent home and will be suspended for 3 days. That's it! How come he told me that? It ruined my day, really.  Confident pa naman ako ma-late kasi alam ko, 2nd late ko palang. Na-late lang naman ako dahil pinagluto ko pa mga bata sa bahay ng lunch. HAYYY! He even told me tito gilbert will talk to me later about this issue. I don't know.. I'm just scared of what if? -__- what if they'll terminate me??  Si jaja nalang sasahod & it's not enough para makaipon kami pampaanak ko. Huhu! nkakaiyak.. maybe it's my fault pero they should suspend me first.. not termination all of a sudden.. I can't thnk of anything pag natanggal ako dto, i dn't know ano pagkakakitaan ko.. lalo na't preggy ako. It'll be hard for me to apply sa ibang company.. pano na to? I am really upset.. Don't think this day will end good..huhuhu! ang hirap naman eh.. nakakabaliw..Ang hirap pala talaga.. Pano kaya mangyayari? Sana maging okay din ang lahat. gagawin ko naman lahat para makaipon kami ni Jaja. :'( Hayyy, siguro kung buhay lang si lola, tutulungan nya ako sa mga problema ko. The fact is, i can't even open up my problems sa mami kasi ayoko na sya mamroblema. I did this kaya I'll face the consequences.. Dami na nya obligations di ko na kailangan dagdagan pa.. What should I do? I am really sad now... Eto na nga lang source of income ko mawawala pa.. Lord will help me through all of this.I know. I trust him.. :'( Feel like crying now.. huhuhu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment