Thursday 7 March 2013

ALMOST late & my super eewy allergy on my lips ;-)

HAHAHAHA! I am almost late. Well, actually i woke up at 9am. But wasn't able to eat lunch coz i cooked late. I cooked the big tilapya fish. Kaya ayun nakaalis ako ng bahay ng 10:30. Good thing kahit pano eh mabilis ang takbo ng fx. huuhu.. My sched for today is 11:30 & dumating ako 11:29. weeeeww! thanks lord! HAHA! Don't wanna have suspension anymore.lols. Well, im hoping for a good day.. huhu.. yung lips ko taas baba na namamaga. my gahhdd! kadiri diba? Nagsugat na yung sa baba ng lips ko, i dunno why.. & still have kulani sa leeg. dami ko nararamdaman.. scary. Even the bleeding on my toot when i poop still won't stop. For almost 2 weeks now.. :'( Hope i'm ohkay & nothin bad will ever happen to me. & ofcourse.. I hope the baby in my tummy is okay and won't be affected just incase im sick or something.. Please pray.. I know he's always there and he won't stop taking good care of us.. :) So yeah.. gottaaa go! I wanna sleep coz i'm still sleepy but don't think I can make it here sa office..lol babuuuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment