Friday 15 March 2013

031613

:x hello guys,lol. actually i'm very sleepy now. I woke up at 8am. Yeah! THAT EARLY. Just because duday will be having her swimming party with her classmates. Leleng cooked adobo & menudo for them. So, i tasted it ofcourse and added some condiments. But twas good. The main reason why i did that is nagtabi ako ng pang ulam namin sa tanghali. HAHAHA! so funny.. Nag-ambagan kasi mga  classmates ni duday sa ingredients.. :) & also, we went to western union to get tito adam's money. I actually have the 2k because lalagay ko sana sa unionbank ko, But.. i forgot that it's saturday & mostly all banks were closed every weekends. tangengot ko talaga! :)) hahaha! but it's okay. Maybe i'll do it on monday.. hehe. Planning to treat trisha & jb on my off para wlang hassle. I just hope & wish that everything will work out fine on that day.. hehe.. :) For now, im here at the office. Love the aircon, it's very cold. Wanna sleep.. I hope at saab and ate victoria will bring the travel bags I borrowed to them. I'm pretty quite excited for our outing but scared that I can't go swim to the ocean because they said pregnant woman can't. But searched the net about it last night & most of the pregnant women said that it's okay because they're doing it. SO, i still don't know. I'll be extra careful that day maybe.. Oh, btw, i promised my officemates i'll cook tokwa't baboy today but I actually wasn't able to cook because of duday's end of school year swimming party today.. :/ HAHAHA shai and ate Jam's expecting for it. Maybe i'll cook tomz. :'p I'm uploading Jaja's basketball vid part 2 today, Just incase you haven't seen the part 1, just look at the left side corner of my site & you'll see my youtube videos. I miss taking videos actually. I am compiling random videos on my Iphone and i'll upload it there maybe pag di ako tinamad. hehe.. Last night, I talked to ate Arlene PAjudpod. I just asked her abt khat's offer (her sister) and she said it's true naman. But last nyt, kat told me that 400 a day nalang daw un. But it's still enough. Okay na din yun.. Hmm.. we will see. :) A while ago while waiting for an fx sa olympus gate, may nag "psst" sakin. AHAHA. and it's GIAN carlos roces.lol si kuya gian pala. We talked a little & he asked if i'm pregnant. Maybe na-notice na nya tyan ko. HAHA! sandali lang kami nakapagusap kasi sumakay na agd sya jeep and im in a hurry din dahil baka ma-late ako.xx Kagabi pala, nalibre ako ng pamasahe from sm to olympus dahil nakasabay ko si ate nhavie gustilo sa jeep. We talked abt our life & di ko inaasahan na iaapproach nya ako agad. She still looks the same though. I also asked about Jason coz tagal ko na di nakikita mokong na yun. hehe.dami din pala nangyari kahapon at kanina. Well, my day just started. Planning to sleep again here sa post ko, sana di mahalata ni rexie na iidlip ako. I'm still very sleepy kasi.. babushiii.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment