Sunday 8 November 2020

12:23am

Yaaa today is sunday and I kinda slept all day. 😩 I just woke up actually. So gp slept over saturday night & we kinda talk abt what happened between her and marco and other stuffs. We watched movies & tiktoks lol. she's my friend for like 5years i guess. So yeah. Sinundo ko siya and pinagdrive grabe super traffic ng zabarte that time. Nagwithdraw sa napakalayo and bumili ng food. We had fun though super puyat talaga ko. They're planning to have staycation next week again. But idk if ill join. Not in the mood tho. 


Anyways, am trying to divert my attention tho para makaiwas magisip and malungkot. Kaso pag alone nalang ako at the ene of the day, its still the same. Hay. Sobrang bad ko na ata guess i dont deserve to be happy😩 this is my consequence. Nakaka sad lang talagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! 

Well new fiber got installed today. Idk my plans. I wanna go back to work and be busy. Maybe. Bahala na. 😔

No comments:

Post a Comment