Friday 3 April 2020

morning blues ♡

Goodmorning blog.x so im awake again and cz I cant go back to sleep I edited my blog theme and layout after so many years. Took me almost 2 and a half hour by editing css and html codes. HAHA how i miss facebook days. Well im not yet done tho but i got tired so yan na muna sya. Lol much better if web version. Pangit tignan ng theme pag sa phone lang. Hehe. Wala lang. Naglilibang lang ako.x i can't still get him out of my head. I don't wanna go sleep ksi I am always seeing him in my dreams. Like seriously, it's been twice in a row 😔😭 its a bit nice tho cz in my dreams were together and were talkin and laughing. However pagising ko naman makes me miss him more bcause of that.x we havent talk since yesterday. He did not reply to me last last night so ayko na mairita sya or what if i still msg him. He obviously doesnt want to talk to me. Ksi he seenzoned me a couple of times. 😔😔 and very masakit talaga yun for me. :( anyway. Sorry blog. Sya lagi laman ng isip ko lately. Kaya sya din lagi laman ng kwento ko sa blog ko. I just dont wanna forget this feeling. Reading blogs abt him in the future and knowing that i felt this again after a long time.x sana he's missing me too.  :(
Hayys ill go back to bed and sleep.x goodluck sa panaginip ko.x 😌 

No comments:

Post a Comment