Thursday 2 April 2020

5'o clock in the morning.x

Goodmorning blog. It's morning again.x and im still awake. Fell asleep last night around 7-11pm so its so hard to go back to sleep.zz 2nd day of my period and im feeling a bit moody idk. Not like that usually but maybe the reason why im too emotional last week cz of PMS. Well im trying to accept the changes. We don't talk that much anymore. I can feel like maybe he's doing the distance thing. Its kinda sad to be honest. But i am already accepting it each and everyday whenever i open my eyes im always saying na its just not the way it is and things will never be the same anymore.x 
Im still glad were bestfriends. I gotta be just a friend. Nothing  more. Nothing else. Its better to be bestfriends rather than not talking to each other at all.x so that's what i will be doing.  Enough with the dramas. It hurts so bad but i need to stand up and just be strong.x i'll be okay. This is so not new to me. Ive been hurt a couple of times. And nakayanan ko. So this time kakayanin ko.  Ulit. For myself. Hayyy. Sana pwede. Kasi hindi talaga pwede. Kung may pagkakataon lang. But sadly wala. Hayyy. Nakakaiyak. Iyak lang. Wala naman bad sa pag iyak. Kapag nakakaramdam ng pain, iyak lang :( ganun nalang gagawin ko. I know fed up na sya sa mga drama kong paulit ulit na dapat matagal ko naman na naintindihan. Anyway. I guess ill be sleeping. Its almost 6am. Just so you know he seenzoned me for like 5times today.x it hurts but i know why he's doing this. I am not his priority. Sino ba ko? May purpose why hes doing this. For me not masanay anymore. Alam ko. I know him. Kaya tanggap ko. Even if it hurts. Its fine. :'( 

Anyway, yep i will sleep now. Looking forward to no more pain on the next coming days.x


I JUST SAW THIS PICTURE somewhere & it pains me a lot reading this  :[[
Breathe.. i'll be okay.x

No comments:

Post a Comment