Tuesday 28 January 2020

Runaway ♡

Runaway by the corrs 

My favorite song.x from my favorite band. I just saw a post in facebook na kinakanta ng guy. Lagi ko to kinakanta lalo na nug nagbabanda pa ako. I'll try to post below yung song ko na nasa youtube singing this song. Hehe. 


I am feeling sad lately. Kailan kaya ako mabubuo ulit? Ang hirap pala maging masaya. I am thanking God for all of the blessings ♡ I know magiging masaya din ako ulit. Baka hindi pa time. For now I guess I just really have to go with the flow kahit masakit. Kahit na madaming mali. I need to focus myself to all of the blessings that I am receiving and just continue living life. :( ang tagal ko na malungkot. Di ako sanay. Nagiging happy at times but pag mag isa nalang ako sad na naman. My life is full of emotions right now. Super random. But i'm all good. Kahit na nasasad ako. Okay lang naman ako. Normal naman ata maging malungkot and masaktan diba? Never ever expect for you not to be disappointed.x 

2020 isn't a good start. Dami happenings na hindi magaganda. Taal volcano eruption, kobe bryants death and a lot more.x I just hope that everything will be okay soon pleaseeeee. I just wanna be happy again! No more heartaches. No more pain please! No more!  I am claiming it! ♡ 


No comments:

Post a Comment