Thursday 26 March 2020

lockdown

Yep were still on lockdown because of corona virus. We're on lockdown til april 14th. Dnt know yet if the president will extend it.  Anyway, i just wanna do some blogging tonight. Since I can't sleep and everytime I do the blogging is whenever I don't have someone to talk to diba.


What am I feeling right now?
Honestly? I am kinda sad. Still sad coz i feel like i am no special person to anyone. Still the same reason though. I just wanna feel loved. Why am I always the second best? When will I be the only one? For whoever is ready may be confused but it's just really hard to explain my feelings right now. Arggg. Nakakamiss na pag nagtampo ka, may umaamo sayo kasi ayaw ka nyang mawala and ayaw ka nya makitang malungkot. 


Argg ayoko na tuloy tong blog na to. Mattulog nalang akoooooo. Goodnight!☺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment