Saturday 11 February 2017

PROMOTED

So, it's just a normal day today at work.x Mejo sumama pa nga pakiramdam ko. OM she asked me yesterday if I wanted to apply for a post as a floorwalker and I said i'll think about it since i don't wanna leave my team, yet. We got loads of plans for this month and a lot more. so, i am very decided that I will not apply for it.

I am about to go home with franz, ainah then talked to me saying i should take advantage of the offer and i should just give it a try. Since it's only temporary i'm not seeing anything wrong with it.

OM Jorend, OM she, OM fai were the ones who interviewed me. They asked me 5 questions.
1. Why do I want to be a floorwalker
2. What's my edge
 3. How will I contribute
 4. How can I manage to convert the thinking of  nesters not to be afraid in trio
 5. What is success.

I answered all of their question wholeheartedly & I just says what's on my mind. I am confident that I will not passed since a lot of people applied. And my mind was sooooo tired already. After my interview were franz naman.

So, I don't have any cellphone with me along the way pauwi.. When I got home, i logged in to facebook. I was so shocked to see all of their messages saying "CONGRATS" blah blah blah.

So, ako naman. Whaaaatt? Like for real?? I got the JOB? wooah. Okay..x

I feel Sad and Happy at the same time. Sad because I won't see my team dolphins most of the time & Happy because I am now moving forward. It's time. :) x

I'm still in mixed emotion right now. Here's the screenshot of the email that was sent. Thank you, Lord. Today I am blessed! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment